corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Universal exhaust on 1.0 12v

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Universal exhaust on 1.0 12v
freestylerx

User status: Offline
29th Mar 06 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

Have been given a universal exhaust (back box) and, well I only have a 1.0 12v

Think the size at end of the cener pipe is bout 44mm (not too sure) and the back box is like 56mm (approx, if I recall)

Is it worth putting it on, I just want the deep sound from it, but not only do I need some kind of reducer to reduce the size about 10mm but it needs the bend in the pipe. Do they do these kind of pipes that I can fit, or do I need to take it to a garage n charge me high prices.

Is it even possible at all to fit

Have a Corsa B 1999

Thanks people
paulo89

29th Mar 06 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cut the backbox pipe so it in quaters n then knock it round the pipe so its tight as u can get it n if u can weld then weld if not a clamp n loads of exhaust paste
freestylerx

29th Mar 06 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You mean cut the center pipe into quarters and knock it round the backbox? The backbox is about 10mm larger than the center pipe.

Also the backbox still has about 30cm (approx) of another center pipe on it.
I suppose I could cut a bit of that center pipe off the backbox and do what you just said, but you didnt know that there was one still on backbox lol

Thanks

New Poll