corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Right Brake Light goes out when i start car??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Right Brake Light goes out when i start car??
messham11

User status: Offline
31st Mar 06 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When the cars off both brake lights work but once i start it up the right one doesnt work! Any ideas?? Also the reverse lights dont work. Changed the bulbs but still dont work?!!

Cheers
Tas

31st Mar 06 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuse??
Siberia

31st Mar 06 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tas
fuse??

look here first id say... check you haynes and see what fuse is for the brake lights
craig_s

1st Apr 06 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check ur fuses..for your reverse lights take the sensor out of the gear box and clean it or get a new 1 they go quite alot.u mite have a short on ur brake lights.find the earthy wire that goes too the brake light and tap into it with a scotch lock or solder into in then run a wire to a seperate earth.
messham11

5th Apr 06 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wheres the gearbox sensor and how do i get to it? Going to try the fuses later if not i'l get the voltmeter out!
Black Corsa SRi

5th Apr 06 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as 'SRI power' said more than likely a dodgy earth for the brake light u may not need to run a new one though just try cleaning the terminal of the existing earth that may be enough

New Poll