Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Which Suspension

Poll: Which Suspension
  1) Bilstein
  2) Koni
  3) Spax
  4) Avo

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which Suspension
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 06 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

billies are good shocks the springs that come wih the kit are poo. billies and eibach or konis's and eibach.

[Edited on 03-04-2006 by vibrio]
SVM 286

3rd Apr 06 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't voted as I can't decide.

My ZT has Bilstein dampers and Eibach springs, and the RS has Koni dampers and springs and they are both lovely, so hard to choose realy.

Would say that the Konis are probably marginally better suited for competition applications over comfort though.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

3rd Apr 06 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
billies are good shocks the springs that come wih the kit are poo. billies and eibach or konis's and eibach.

[Edited on 03-04-2006 by vibrio]

yes that used to be true mate. the springs that used to come with the kits (like 6 years ago+) were eibachs, then they were changed to be made by a company called Terra. they were terrible springs and even the staff at bilstein used to agree that they werent the best! still, they were loads better than stuff like g-max etc...

they now use springs that are made to the same pattern as the eibachs and seem a lot better, I found mine on the gsi to be a lot more comfortable but with lot more body roll. I now use Bilstein tarmac rally springs and they are great! on the other corsa I have the eibach springs and dapers and although they are a lot more comfortable and handle very well, they dont come close to the bilstein set-up on the gsi for balls out cornering.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Which Suspension 23 database queries in 0.0106840 seconds