corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fault Codes on XE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fault Codes on XE
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   13th Apr 06 at 22:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa started occasionally throwing up an 81 fault code which i believe is injector 1 low voltage, only throws it on at occasions anyone any idea how to solve it? or if it will cause me more problems?
Adam_B

13th Apr 06 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dodgy wiring? i had similar with inj no 2, used to have to fiddle with the wires int eh inj loom till it went off again
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

13th Apr 06 at 22:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

major problem?
Adam_B

14th Apr 06 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just anoying, when it got bad the car would cut out. changed the loom, all fine now.
ed

14th Apr 06 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try fitting an extra earth strap to the engine and to the o/s suspension turret... Then fit another one to the - terminal to the battery and the n/s suspension turret.

New Poll