corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Omega 2.0 automatic estate.MOT`d+running £100

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Omega 2.0 automatic estate.MOT`d+running £100
cavmad

User status: Offline
14th Apr 06 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Omega 2.0 estate MOT`d (need to find out when but think it`s July), no tax. Up and running but needs headgasket and exhaust which is VERY loud. Alloy wheels etc.
Car has to go within 48 hours, maybe a stay of execution until Tuesday but after that it`s getting crushed-and that`s not an idle threat I`m afraid. I can deliver within ten miles for fuel money only but if you`re further away then it`s collection only.
£100 because if it doesn`t make that it will get £70+ weighed in and I`ll remove the alloys and one or two other bits and I`ll get more than £100 in total. I`d just rather someone could make use of the whole car.
In Chester, Cheshire. Paypal or cash on collection only. Please no timewasters, it`s at a house which needs the drive clearing immediately.
£100 for an up and running Omega estate with current MOT!

E-MAIL only on this please, Cavmad@Tesco.net

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Omega 2.0 automatic estate.MOT`d+running £100 25 database queries in 0.0073731 seconds