corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking corsa gsi, everything must go. loads of extras!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Breaking corsa gsi, everything must go. loads of extras!
nigelnetzb

User status: Offline
16th Apr 06 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey,
Im breaking a L reg corsa gsi in caribic blue, its the x16xe ecotech engine, all parts done only 45k.

Firstly I have 2 engines for sale, both x16xe's...one has done 45k and has bent valves (pistons are fine), the other has done 90k and has cracked piston rings.

As for the shell, its immaculate, all panels are fine no dents etc, spoiler available, 50mm lowering springs and shocks, lights, gsi rear bumper, exhaust manifolds, throttle body, wiring loom etc etc.

Also have a full gsi interior for sale, all perfect apart from worn boulster on drivers seat.

I have a vectra style corsa combat kit bumper with fogs and mesh (repaired crack on bottom, needs small amount of sanding and touch up over where the crack was repaired)

Central locking, locks, electric windows. whatever you want just email me at blame_it_on_salisbury@hotmail.com and il see what i can get off my ol' gsi and give you prices.

Cheers
Nige
Adam-D

16th Apr 06 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics and location?
rogershaw

17th Apr 06 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi
corsa_sport_stefan

24th Apr 06 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right hand side engine mount for sale??

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking corsa gsi, everything must go. loads of extras! 25 database queries in 0.0066850 seconds