corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sri c20xe

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sri c20xe
corsac20xe

User status: Offline
10th May 06 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am reluctantly selling my corsa 2.0 due to moving out and need something a little cheaper to run.I now have a reconditioned costcast head (cost 250quid!!!)(which DO NOT) mix water and oil and does not go porous.This is very reliable unlike most of the redtops due 2 alot of money gone into the engine.This was 2 months ago which obviously includes recent head gasket and cam belt. During this i also replaced new

Power steering belt
Fan belt
Dizzy
Rotor arm
Spark plugs
Idle control valve
Air Flow Meter
Thermostat

I have lowered it front and back by 40mm on Apex springs. Has 16inch (195 45) ACE 205 Alloys with 4 New tyres just fitted. Powerflow done my exaust system including a de/cat. The back box is scorpian 'monza'. I have installed a astra gte digi dash. It is the 8v dash with the funky rev counter. I have colour coded the dash as well as the red 'sri' strips and the redtop rocker cover. The induction kit is pipercross and i have replaced the restrictive sfi box with the echotec conversion. The crapy 1.4 brakes had to go and have been replaced with New 2.016v disks,calipers and pads. (6 months old). It is caribic blue and has PAS. has only had 3 owners. The 2.0 conversion was done is october due to the 1.416v cam belt snapping. It has the nice black spotty interior (not the grey crap).Comes with service history and i have all recepts for purchaces!! my email is knightmarkus@hotmail.com.
python

11th May 06 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much?
corsac20xe

11th May 06 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its up 4 2k
python

11th May 06 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what mot and tax are on it?
corsac20xe

11th May 06 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

11 months mot 5 months tax

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sri c20xe 25 database queries in 0.0108171 seconds