corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » new contract with orange...confused

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new contract with orange...confused
craig_brux

User status: Offline
12th May 06 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did it all online, got a SE w810i on orange, dolphin i think.

im ment to get 100 anytime any network mins a month. i registered the phone this afternoon and ive used 10 mins exactly, but it says online that ive got 26mins remaining? and that my nxt bill is due on the 19th????any1 explain this?

and i cant find out how to find out how many txts i have left?anyone no how u do this on orange? cuz with the minutes bein messed up i dont wanna txt loads n get charged for them

i also thought it sed i get 100mins and 750 txts. then 250 extra txts a month. and 1000 txts free in the first month. but it turns out i only get 750 a month.

anyways anyone on orange help me out as im confused lol...tar
ssj_kakarot

12th May 06 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the reason you only have so many minutes remaing this month is the ammount of minutes you get allocated is based on the day you take the contract e.g if you took the contract out at the first of the month you get all the minutes the further you go on into the month the fewer mins u have left. come next month you will recieve them all, not sure when orange reset there minutes allowance probs on the first of the month.

and the bill will just be the same thing there is a set time every month when the bill is produced, for you it is obviously the 19th so you will only be charged from the time you had the contract, also bear in mind you pay your line rental up front for a month and you pay your calls a month behind.

if you dont get that ring them up to try and explain lol.
ssj_kakarot

12th May 06 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btw im not on orange i just used to work for a phone company so still remeber how its worked out was years ago though.
craig_brux

12th May 06 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol thanks that does make sense, i sorta thought that before i posted, i just assumed that id pay my monthly today..get my minutes and get my bill this time next month.

i just dont know how many txts ive got free? cuz ive got 1000free but duno if they carry over because they are a one off? and duno how many of the monthly txts i have?

anyway i can find out on orange? i was on o2 payg before and you cud find out a piece of piss, cheers ssj_kakarot
ssj_kakarot

12th May 06 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

er you can ring the customer care and they will tell you how many txt's you have left, thats pretty much as far as my knowledge of orange goes lol.
craig_brux

12th May 06 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol thanks for your help matey

New Poll