corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 80,000 corsa in max power

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 80,000 corsa in max power
Matt H

User status: Offline
18th May 06 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a fool
SteveW

18th May 06 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by SteveW
i bought the car for £4

Bargain

i know.. i offered Anup a bag of McCoys in with it.. but he stuck to his guns and i got it for a damn good price
Davido

18th May 06 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Think its cos it was all built by Regal that it cost that much.. got the same spec (roughly) in mine and was also built by Regal i bought the car for £4

all im missing is the pistons, lightened vavles and headwork...

doesnt say what software he is running.. i expect it would be EDS 2 or 3.5 ?!?

just says regal ecu remap
GHurn

18th May 06 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i paid 15k for engine conversion i'd want it 2 drive itself, and be 4wd
SteveW

19th May 06 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well im a mug and i bought the mag last night

9k on ICE...... errrrm NO

running a rather basic Alpine, 2xJL W3's couple of BBG amps.. and some PG components

nowhere near 9k
loo_goblin

19th May 06 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have got a better install and i spent bout 700 lol, hes got the bicket seats at a song tho tbh
trickshot2005

19th May 06 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dude must have got more money than sense he probally wont get anything back for it if he tries to sell it in the near future.
D4N

19th May 06 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone on here said that he has still got standard headlights i think i might give him a ring to see if he wants to buy some morrettes off me for a few grand he seems stupid enough to pay anything ha ha
Daimo B

19th May 06 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RSGBodystyling
engine spec :-

1998cc 4 cylinder 16valve x20let fully rebuilt calibra turbo engine, reagl phase 2 turbo, uprated fuel pump, reagal supercool rad, low temp fan switch, 9.0 litre frotnt mopunt intercooler and water spray, regal ecu remap, regal uprated engine mounts, anti roll bar spacers, boost controller, blitz turbo timer, oil spray block modification, low compression pistons, polished and balnced crank, regal high performnace oil and water pumps, regal larger inlet manifold, regal race spec head ported with bigger lightened valves, bailey dump valve, stainless flywheel, racelogic traction control, samco hoses

f28 6 speed

all costing in ecess of £15,000 built and fitted by regal

X20LET?
Why has it got oil spray bars, low comp pistons when its running only phase 2?? It simply doesn't need it? ECU remap AND phase 2, thats clever

Even if it has got all that, thats only around £3k's worth of tuning parts. Then say £4k for regals charges (they saw him coming).. Thats a max of £8k.

£80k, my ass, Donna spent nothing like that amount, and that went back to carisma in 4 different stages (GSi+pain+ leather, then the bodykit and 1st dash leather, then the ICE install, new dash, then for the bumper to be modified+bonnet+pod holder etc). The most expensive way. Its also had two engines, one being tuned, the other being standard.

Shes spent no-where near half of that money on D5. What a load of BS...... Thats over 6 years as well!!!!!! 4 different brake setups, 3 different exhaust systems, 3 sets of wheels, 2 engines, 3 re-trims etc.....

Total BS, but its max power, its true really....

[Edited on 19-05-2006 by VXR]
L30 SCT

19th May 06 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you could prob get a 1000bhp corsa for 80,000 but no doubt he has got a 1000 stickers on his windows. fucking tit.
ed

19th May 06 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
well im a mug and i bought the mag last night

9k on ICE...... errrrm NO

running a rather basic Alpine, 2xJL W3's couple of BBG amps.. and some PG components

nowhere near 9k
Your install was better than that and didn't cost £9k
A1EX

19th May 06 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

even if he did or didnt why spend 30k on a corsa let alone 80k, fuckin arsebandit
davcohen

19th May 06 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will it be at PV lol?
GT4Brody

19th May 06 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a tool, i really really cant get my head round pople that spend so much modifying a car that really isnt that good and is gonna be worth a fraction of the money they plough into it when finished.
As said will end up on ebay in a yr for some silly price then keep being readvertised for 5 grand less each time until he gets fed up and sells it for £1753

cock is all i can say, must either have more money than sense. or load of debt to show for a pretty lame car...
D4N

19th May 06 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this kid will get slated to death if he is at pvs this year
BeArDy

19th May 06 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Engines - Total £35,000 and £15,000 on this LET

What bloody engine he have in and then throw £20k on them

Also says he had the car for 4 years, so £80k over 4 years is around £385 per week on mods alown.
Would love to know how mush money he earn to have that much left over after all the bills (insurace, petrol, food, etc etc) each week to mod his car

somthing dosent add up here

Combat bumpers

if hes spent £80k on that corsa i must be on atleast half a million spent on him

p.s yes i am that bored to work out how much each week

[Edited on 19-05-2006 by BeArDy]
Carl

19th May 06 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give the lad a break though, he's the arse bandits at max power that have written it, who's to say he made all these prices up?!
GHurn

20th May 06 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he has made all the pirces up trust me.... he hasnt had 3 sets of coilovers on g max shock and springs ( re gassed shocks so it wouldnt squat under acceleration.. bull shit!!!)when i last saw it a week before max power photo shoot!

resprays costing 9k i dont think so, i help paint the car lol he paid 1500 for the dehandling bumpers mods smoothing etc and full respray 9k i dont know why he bends the truth so much!

from what i ve seen of it it has had 3 engines one being the standard 1.2
then he had a race spec'd nova gsi engine on twin 40's ( the sound was something else) now he got the let in!

for £15,000, regal did such a good job it blew up the other day, its the enignes third rebuild by regal i think or 2nd! its at a new engine builders now suposidly having a new engine built up PROPERLY that'll be £25,000 then!

if he has the money to spend on his car then let him there will always be people that will take it off him!

he told me when we were painting it, it cost him£70k that was a week before the max power shoot, now its £80k maybe the fuel costs, he has had to buy some shares in an oil cpmpany!

who knows, it wont be at pv this year i dont think he hasnt mention to me that he is going! i would advise him not to go as people have said people would jus laugh!

timrud_

20th May 06 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a joke.

If I spent 15k on an engine I know it would be the better side of 600bhp.
Mattb

20th May 06 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by timrud_
Thats a joke.

If I spent 15k on an engine I know it would be the better side of 600bhp.

i think £15k on a let would see more than that timmeh
timrud_

20th May 06 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you would be surprised!

It would need a lot of one off bits, a daft turbo, and some serious management and mapping. Also transmission needs looking at.

Could come to more than 15k! However as I'm guessing it could come to a lot less lol
BeArDy

20th May 06 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by timrud_
I think you would be surprised!

It would need a lot of one off bits, a daft turbo, and some serious management and mapping. Also transmission needs looking at.

Could come to more than 15k! However as I'm guessing it could come to a lot less lol

think VMax do there 750 (full engine) for £15k but i recon you could build the same spec yourself for less

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 80,000 corsa in max power 23 database queries in 0.0170710 seconds