corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » anyone from balckpool

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone from balckpool
paulr202000

User status: Offline
20th May 06 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

coming to blackpool soon on a stag night does anyone know which is the best lap / pole dancing club to go to ive looked on the internet and there seams to be a few any help would be great thanks
Rexy

21st May 06 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your only from lancaster lad, Get out there and have a look around a few weekends before you go...
CoastalCorsa

21st May 06 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lazyeyetus
paulr202000

22nd May 06 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know just looking for the easy option and pluse are lass would brobably kill me if i went to a different lap dancing place every week
tooolbox timmy

25th May 06 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

centrefolds is amazing m8i
paulr202000

31st May 06 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tryed to contact centerfolds but they have shut there blackpool club thanks for the help. Does anyone else know of somewhere

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » anyone from balckpool 24 database queries in 0.0105932 seconds