corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Cav TURBO Clocks,T.D. Speed 8 17" Alloys,Big Rev counter, Dump Valve T-Piece, Boost Gauge

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cav TURBO Clocks,T.D. Speed 8 17" Alloys,Big Rev counter, Dump Valve T-Piece, Boost Gauge
corb

User status: Offline
21st May 06 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

160mph clocks from a Turbo, hence having turbo written in the centre at the bottom. Also have 3 wiring plugs with a few inches of wiring loom intact.

I understand some people have had these fitted into Corsa's so it is possible.

£50 + postage

Supplied as pictured, will fit 4 x 100 stud pattern(corsa) and are et45 offset.

£150, collected or can take to PVS to be collected there on the Saturday. But to note, I'll want payment before taking them up there as I dont want them cluttering my car up on the sunday so will need to be out my car by 9am Sunday morning.

Bought from my mate when he wrote off his Civic, but i never got round to fitting it! Note that there should be a red button next to where it says 'Push to Display' but this broke off, although I'm sure something can be made up to replace/repair it.

£70 + postage

£10 + Postage

Illuminates whole background blue, similar colour to the original Indiglo watches.

£20 + Postage

U2U interest would be better, but reply in here if you want. And no 'comments' needed, this is for sale, thanks.

[Edited on 21-05-2006 by corb]
deanwigan

21st May 06 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate interested in the alloys you have for sale,

Have you still got them?

im in Wigan in Lancashire
corb

21st May 06 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes ive still got them, i'm going to pvs so i can bring them along then if you want to collect them, but would need to be out of my car by 9am sunday morning, other than that, you could arrange a courier to collect them if you wanted, they are packed and stored in the boxes in the pictures.
corb

21st May 06 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh, if collecting from pvs, i'd want the money before i take them all the way up there so i dont end up with someone not showing up to collect them!
corb

28th May 06 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Cav TURBO Clocks,T.D. Speed 8 17" Alloys,Big Rev counter, Dump Valve T-Piece, Boost Gauge 25 database queries in 0.0086432 seconds