corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black P reg 1.4 sport 74.5k miles

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black P reg 1.4 sport 74.5k miles
Will_Sport

User status: Offline
21st May 06 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good condition for age (dec 1996 registered).

MOT Feb 07
Tax aug/sept (can't remember which)

good runner, doesn't burn oil (i've not had to top it up since change last yr, due a change now though, just haven't got round to it... if weather is ok over next few days i'll do it)

i've looked after this nicely, had new rear brakes (drums, cylinders, the lot) in september, kept oil changed/ pollen filter last summer, air filters etc.

Had it since march 2004, been my pride and joy.

as expected for age it has the rusty corsa boot problem... although none near the wiper, just the boot release surround, and 1 random spot, also i tiny bit where spoiler is. few stone chips/car park dings etc. but still looks a real treat when waxed!

Trying to be honest here, probably making it sound like a right shed when its in real good nick, not lacking power, no ECU fault codes come up etc.

Only mods are:
1) Toad AI606 alarm, pro fitted with certificate + additional dual stage shock sensor.
2) Pi 35mm lowering springs, still pretty tight, makes it handle much better than standard
3) stainless centre section of exhaust (for practicality more than anything)
4) sony 6x9 on rear parcel shelf
5) v-grill bumper (didn't have standard) but standard broke after running a cat over
6) also has an ecotek valve on engine, has saved me a bit of fuel i reckon, can be closed if you're not to keen on them, but its never given me any problems.

Pics to follow
£1250 ono.
Will_Sport

22nd May 06 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right... it'll be fitted with corsa sport 1.6 14" alloys with 185 wide tyres on them. (think tyres are ok on em) and standard radio cassette.

pic of when i waxed it a couple of weeks back:
Will_Sport

22nd May 06 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just changed oil and did engine flush... revving sweetly now.

the EGR valve was sticky i think, causing it to be real lumpy when oil was cold, so hopefully this flush and thinner oil will help (used some castrol gtx stuff)
stubbsy05

22nd May 06 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anymore pictures?
Will_Sport

22nd May 06 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more pics tomorrow matey.

i'm taking the tigra rims off it (met black) and sticking the 185 wide corsa sport 1.6 rims on it so will get some pics then.

(plus i hope it would stop f**king raining!)

you interested?
Will_Sport

23rd May 06 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres some more pics, just finished putting the 1.6 sport alloys on (they all seem to have good tyres).

couple of things to note though: astra mk4 repeaters and backbox are being replaced with standard one. the back box is comming off the 1.6, and as far as i'm told its only been there since novembet
Will_Sport

24th May 06 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

engine is running fine now the oil has been flushed and changed (smoother than my 1.6 with 47k on it!)
Nick

24th May 06 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Will_Sport

24th May 06 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right not on ebay anymore cos someone pressed the buy-it-now button "by mistake". Really annoys me when people do this!!!!

will post another link if i relist

[Edited on 25-05-2006 by Will_Sport]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black P reg 1.4 sport 74.5k miles 25 database queries in 0.0230649 seconds