corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Konig unknown 17s

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Konig unknown 17s
b_killer_c

User status: Offline
22nd May 06 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These are provisionally sold to a member on here, but I havent talked to him for a few days, and I need them sold now, so Im posting up to see if theres any other interest.

I have got new 18s ordered, so I need to get rid of my Konig Unknown 17s - only got them in November last year so they are still really new, with Toyo T1S tyres which have been on since new and done about 2000 miles maybe, not much.

Id prefer to sell to someone in Scotland, to save any hassle of postage - and just get a pick up or a meet somewhere.

I got the wheels just after they came out, and cost me just under 800 quid, Im looking for £500 - as they have great qaulity tyres, not nankang crap or anything - and they are still relatively new.

PM me if interested.

pics:

one kerb on front passenger, which is really only noticeable if you look for it.

and a weird little mark on another wheel, which I dont know how happened, and really isnt even noticeable or anything, just trying to show everything:

I shall give the wheels a full clean, wax and polish before I deliver them aswell. So they are all sexy for the new owner.

b_killer_c

User status: Offline
22nd May 06 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Konig unknown 17s 25 database queries in 0.0085981 seconds