corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » woodvale

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author woodvale
Scottnwc

User status: Offline
26th May 06 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all, im admin over at www.northwestcruizin.co.uk , many of you may of heard about the woodvale rally, its been going on for quite a few years, Weve been in talks with the people who run the woodvale rally and theyve agreed to give us a stand, weve got a minimum of 6 cars, were hoping to get 10 on stand, unfortunately my corsa was wrote off last month, and due to the idiot having no insurance its taking its time for me to get a new one, but me and the other admins want to offer places to corsa drivers, theres some really nice examples out there,

cost; the cost for the whole weekend, from friday afternoon, through to sunday night (including camping) will be £10, we will be buying bbq's and food for people on stand, but theres nothing stopping us going to southport town for the night

if anyones intrested in there car going on stand, please pm me on here or email us over at admin@northwestcruizin.co.uk , along with pictures and mod list of your car, hope to see some of you there

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » woodvale 24 database queries in 0.0102971 seconds