corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa Midsection

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Midsection
Wad_2002

User status: Offline
5th Jun 06 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sold my corsa a few weeks bac, got a nissan 200 sx 1.8 turbo

I still have a corsa midsection with box, ready to post as i never required it. go it of ebay with a back box (do't have the back box tho), if any1 is intrested pm me, it was off a 1.4 sri i belive , so it would be perfect for a 1.0l, 1.2l would be quite meaty sound

Cheers
Liam
CoastalCorsa

User status: Offline
5th Jun 06 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you click the following link mate and go into the classified area of the forum then click the icon on the top left area to create ned for sale add

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=48

New Poll