corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa sport 1.4i 16v 1996 for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa sport 1.4i 16v 1996 for sale
Compassion

User status: Offline
15th Jun 06 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car is was already up for sale for a few days then this happened...

2 weeks ago i was traveling to work, i was in the outside lane of the dual carrigeway overtaking a car then a lorry, the car had just come up a slip road, the driver never indicated and pulled out.
He hit me in my left hand side just behind the passenger door which sent me into a spin, i clipped the right hand curb then spun again and hit the lorry i was trying to overtake, i then spun back acrros the dual carrigeway and into the central reservation totaling the car!

Anyway...
The car is stall at the police compound and has been writting off, im not sure on the full damage but as far as i know it is very minimal, it was driveable and the engine was still running after the crash.

i should be getting the car back in the next few days then its up for sale for spares, there could be a possibility that the car can be fixed as well, looking at it tho i wouldnt bother myself!

i think one alloy wheel survied getting damaged (wolfrace ikon 17")
not sure what else you savages would want to rip off my baby for yourselfs.

I will sell the car as a whole if someone wants it, in fact id prefer to do that.

Car is smoke grey, dunno what else to write really, interior is in mint condition.

BLAH!

PM if your interested in anything or just reply here, for a faster response e-mail gaz@hardcoreregime.com

cheers

pics will follow wehn i get the motor back

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa sport 1.4i 16v 1996 for sale 25 database queries in 0.5102079 seconds