corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ANY 1 INTRESTED NOVA 2.0 16V REDTOP??????

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ANY 1 INTRESTED NOVA 2.0 16V REDTOP??????
corsa.v6

User status: Offline
17th Jun 06 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Welcome to my auction for my Vauxhall Nova Redtop 2.0. The car has had around £8k spent on it, most of the work has been carried out recently. I have all the reciepts for all the engine work, including the recent fitting of the engine and change of the cambelt, head gasket, rocker gasket, and various other receipts. The car is genuine and had all the work done by professionals. The car is still registered as a 1.2 Merit on the log book, so insurance and tax is cheap. The car has been converted into a nova Gsi replica along with the engine being replaced with an astra Gte 16v 2.0 redtop. The car has no rust anywhere, including under the bay. The engine bay itself has had strength welding and a full M-tec conversion kit with 500bhp driveshafts.All work carried out by Just Novas and corsas. Nottingham. The description below gives full details of the car.

Engine

Astra Gte 2.0 16v. Early cosworth with cosvaux non pourus head

Magnecor Ht leads with Magnecor coil

Uprated platinum plugs

Straight through stainless steel Powerflow system 2.5 inch bore and twin 3 inch outward rolled tailpipes

Powercap replacement for the Sfi box

Piper X air filter

Evolution R 4-2-1 manifold and heat wrapped

Super chipped by Well Lane turbo centre with receipt and rolling road printout for 174bhp

Suspension, Wheels and Brakes

Lowered all around 60mm by G-max springs and G-max gas shockers, Sits on B.K racing 16" wheels re-sprayed in Ford panther black, brand new, not a scratch on them. 4 brand new Federal tyres with around 8mm tread. Locking style nuts for the wheels. Cavalier V6 calipers, drilled and grooved front disks with green stuff pads. Current standard drums on the back, the car will come with a full conversion kit to convert the back drums to disks.

Interior

Full white and black leather re trimmed onto Recaro bucket style seats. Front seats have Gsi inserts. Interior is in as new condition with no rips, burns, or even any wear. No fade in colour etc. Door cards re trimmed white and black leather. Has full nova Gsi black dash with astra Gte digital dash in full working order. Sparco small racing steering wheel and cosmo racing gear knob.

Bodywork And Sound system

Nova gsi front and rear bumpers along with Nova Gte Side skirts and a Nova Sr rear spoiler. Recently re-sprayed in Vauxhall glacier white with black trim around the bumpers. The rear windows are tinted. The car will come with an Ibiza splitter for the front bumper. Unfortuntely the car will not come with a head unit although i will be leaving the speakers in. Consisting of 4 rear Soundlab 6x9s, standard front speakers and a vibe cbr10 subwoofer and full wire kit.

Security

The car has Solex high security uprated door locks along with a cat 1 Toad alarm and immobiliser. The alarm has very sensitive shock sensors. The car also has anti hi-jack which works with the sensors inside the car so it will only lock the doors when the sensors pick up movement from a person in the car. This way, it wont lock your keys in the ignition with the engine running. The car also has remote central locking and electric windows.

The car has M.o.t till november and 6 months tax.The car is so reliable, bulletproof engine.Runs perfectly with no sudden drops in power. Pulls right the way round the the limiter in every gear, all the way. Awesome power, The car will outrun most cars, even those pants family subarus. The car is such a 1 off, will be gutted to see it go. Lots of spares included with the car such as a port polished inlet manifold and shreick Cams and the rear brake conversion.

Selling for financial reasons only, will not swap or part exchange. This car will be greatly missed and the new owner will be far from dissapointed.

Thanks for looking and happy bidding

to buy, not kick tyres. No test pilots who want to drive a fast car. It wont be happening. You are welcome to come and view Any questions welcome. Thanks

SELLING FOR A MATE

Matt H

17th Jun 06 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does this belong to a lad called Mayzie?
corsa.v6

17th Jun 06 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep why
Matt H

17th Jun 06 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because he was talking crap on another forum about his car & power gains etc. Plus who is he kidding with the cosworth bit on the spark plug cover
corsa.v6

17th Jun 06 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was the other web site called http://www.donnycruise.com/
Matt H

17th Jun 06 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah
corsa.v6

17th Jun 06 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i read it all what a post haha
its not a coscast at all
ive been in it and its very very fast
tidy car
you dont no whats going on with cars like this unless its been done by urself
corsa.v6

17th Jun 06 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or reciepts with reg num
Matt H

17th Jun 06 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not going to start an argument with it but all Im saying is he talks shit
corsa.v6

17th Jun 06 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i no mate
theres no point really making it sound beter than it is!
do you go upto the dome then?
Matt H

17th Jun 06 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope

Not been to a cruise for years. Go on the DC site though just to see what cars are about etc. Thats when I'm not banned of course
corsa.v6

17th Jun 06 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i go up now and then its crap
ponty is shut same as wakefield
no where to go

going down the j26 off the m1 called mfn tomorrow night have you heard of it?
meant to be good
better get the sat nav out

Matty_Moo_

18th Jun 06 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it was done by JNC then its gonna be shoot!!! pmsl
BaNNi

18th Jun 06 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So how much does he want for it?
corsa.v6

18th Jun 06 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well?????????????
do you want a fone number

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ANY 1 INTRESTED NOVA 2.0 16V REDTOP?????? 25 database queries in 0.0146449 seconds