corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Autronic SM2 ECU with LET loom

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Autronic SM2 ECU with LET loom
Rick Draper

User status: Offline
4th Jul 06 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling my Autronic SM2 mappable ecu chip version 1.93. Its been fitted in my car so has a loom for a LET and ran up to make sure it is all ok. I brought it off ATC brand new with all the parts needed to fit the LET. I will get some pictures of it if people want although there is not a lot to see. Rick.Draper@btinternet.com £1350ono

Spec's can be found here http://www.autronic.com/page_files/sm2_kit.htm
Rick Draper

5th Jul 06 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Rick Draper

8th Jul 06 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT now £1150 ono needs to go this week. Comes with the following optional parts needed to make it work properly on a LET:

Sync Reference pickup,
Reluctor Interface,
Tacho Adapter,
All plugs and fittings,
Ignition amp,
Modded Dizzy as well.

All those parts are included in the sale along with a almost new genuine dizzy cap and roter arm.
Rick Draper

16th Jul 06 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT £1000 all in. Bargin of the year.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Autronic SM2 ECU with LET loom 25 database queries in 0.0164661 seconds