corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Remember my crash, compensation claim UPDATE

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Remember my crash, compensation claim UPDATE
jamesvalver

User status: Offline
6th Jul 06 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope everythin gets sorted out for you mate!
Eck
Premium Member

6th Jul 06 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope it all goes well buddy 8k is nothing considering she is still getting treatment which doesn't come for free!
mav

6th Jul 06 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys,

well the treatment is free through NHS but we all pay for it though...also time off work etc which her employers are claiming off the insurance company too..(she is on maternity the no though)
mav

6th Jul 06 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i agree silly amount..

not got a figure in my head but that OFFER was made on the assumption she was 100% fully healed and back to normal which she is not....so thats the main reason it was turned down.
mav

6th Jul 06 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaNnY_LaD
Good luck tho mav...8k is alot of money to turn down..But i guess its pennys for what ur misses is been and goin throu...Would u think it wud go to court if u argued for more compenstion..

not at this point, no...just a debate back and forth the now.
Toby
Premium Member

7th Jul 06 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lee_wee
yeah actually, the state of this country 8 months is a long time isnt it

prob only serve half of that aswell
Jambo

7th Jul 06 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mav im usually totally against people getting compo etc clamis direct and that...

But in this case as he was a drunkard cunt i hope you get every penny that stupid selfish ignorrent wanker has ever earnt in his life!

So glad you all survived poor keiren must of been beside himself with fear. Hope the wife is on the mend
mav

7th Jul 06 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers Jambo.....I know what you mean but going to fight this for more for what Karen went through with her pregnancy etc...

And yeah the state the country is in getting 8 months in jail is not bad i don't think for drunk driving....

Jailed him due to him openly admitting in court he was well pissed but drove anyway and that he could have killed a 3 year old and an unborn baby...

Kieran still talks about the accident even though it was nearly a year ago...But he doesn't seem distressed when he talks about it..

Just says the bad man etc.....And remember when mummy crashed the car etc....
langey

7th Jul 06 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
And yeah the state the country is in getting 8 months in jail is not bad i don't think for drunk driving....

the other day in the paper, a bloke, hit a girl h=in his van and killed her, didnt stop, when questioned, he thought he hit a tree in the middle of the road and all the fron t of the van was smashed to bits, i dont know how he got out of going to jail , but he did. so for that fella to go to jail, is a real bonus

only settle when they offer a sum of money that can buy your missus a hummer, and she can driveround in that, she wil defo be safe then, and so wil your wee boy
mav

7th Jul 06 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i read that it was shocking...

Money we get will go on new house and a holiday and buying missus a car, dunno about a hummer though

(maybe a chip / remap for the T4 too )
Matt L

7th Jul 06 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most companies come back with low figures first because they think most people will take them. i hope they come back with a sensible offer next time seems you have gone through quite alot tbh the other persons sentence is a bit light imo
woodwardsbodyshop
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

8th Jul 06 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the system in our country is a joke, if in say america he would of got a few years atleast, i hate this country for things like this, the sentances they give out is stupid

hope ya get a nice lil sum of dosh and can put all this behind ya
mav

8th Jul 06 at 06:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys, yeah they don't like dishing out long jail terms in this country..
woodwardsbodyshop
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

8th Jul 06 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the countries gone too soft, any other country would of thrown the book at him and its like all the asylum seekers and illegals here, any other country would just kick them all out, we are basically inviting them in, the countries going under

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Remember my crash, compensation claim UPDATE 23 database queries in 0.0098820 seconds