corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » rx7 for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rx7 for sale
ClaireF

User status: Offline
6th Jul 06 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

putting this up for a mate on my local cruise.

It is a 1993 Type R with the specifications as listed below.

Exterior

AB Flug Front Bumper
C West N1 Sideskirts
C West N1 Rear Bumper
C West Sleek Headlight Kit
Feed Carbon Fibre Door Handles
Carbon Fibre bonnet (not sure on make/model)
AVS Model 5 18” 5 Spoke Rims
Kuhmo 225/40/R18 front
Toyo Proxes T1-S 245/40/R18 rear
GT wing
Bilstein fully adjustable suspension
Underchassis Struts
Rear Differential Brace
RSH Exhaust with screamer pipe

Engine & Performance

T88-33D Single turbo conversion
Extended Street Port By Tim at RX Motors
850cc Primary & Secondary Injectors
850cc Low impedance Additional Injectors
HKS additional injector controller
TRUST Front Mount Intercooler
TRUST Hard pipes
Greddy Throttle Body
Aluminium AST
Greddy BOV
APEXI PFC & Commander – Mapped by Re:worx
Air Pump Removed
Air Con removed
Underdrive Pulley kit

431 BHP @ 1 Bar (368.4 at the wheels)
with Dyno print out

Interior

Colour Co-ordinated to match car
Momo Steering Wheel (unknown Model)
Greddy Profec B Boost Controller
Greddy boost gauge
Greddy exhaust temperature gauge

Ice & Security

It has a full cat 1 alarm immobiliser (with installation cert) and also included is a Kenwood KVT - 725 DVD headunit with a 7" motorised screen. (rrp about £700)

General Stuff

All tyres have plenty of tread left, the front were only fitted for the mot back in may, so loads of MOT left tax runs out in August, but i'd put a full 12 months on for you. it's even registered as a 1.3 so you get cheap tax.

There is also a momo raptor gearknob that i've never fitted and reverse glow plasma dials still in the packaging that i will include with the RX

I will also include a full years membership to MRC (mazda rotary club)

Engine Background

The engine that is now fitted is a replacement for my original engine which failed due to water seals. When purchased the engine had covered only 2000kms on a fresh rebuild by Re:worx. Before fitting to my RX the engine was refreshed and ported by Tim at RX motors, and has since covered only 3000 miles. It holds strong at 1bar. If anyone would like to contact re:worx or Tim at RX Motors regarding the engine i have no objections at all, and will happily provide a compression test (at buyers expense and request) if required.

General background

The car was imported in January 2005 by Transcar Imports. I am the only UK owner of the vehicle apart from them. Since i've had the car i have covered less than 6000 miles in a year and a half the current mileage is 39,859 (see pic) and is registered as a 1.3 so TAX is cheap.

Bad Points

The drivers side seat bolster has a biggish tear and a smaller pull along the seam (see pic) but i am looking into getting the seat replaced or re-covered to solve this. The coolant temp guage in the dash has stopped working, but i will fix this and there is a small scrape at the rear of the passenger side side skirt where it meets the wheel arch, but unless your very close and on your hands and knees you can't really notice this. Again this will be sorted for the buyer.

The car can be viewed in Bridlington, East Yorkshire. I believe it is better that you come to view the car as then you can see first hand it starts fine from cold, and also from hot (iif it fails to start from cold or hot, this can be a sign of bad compression)

The asking price is £10,795 o.n.o

If the asking price is met or i get a close offer i will even pay for a new less restrictive air filter to be fitted and a full remap by Pip at WGT. This should easily see it well over 400BHP at the wheels

Anyone interested can email me icesurf3r(at)aol.com or send me a pm, or call on my mobile 07842 504232

(first couple of pics courtesy of Ryan, Piman2K, from SC19,hope you don't mind me using the pics)

[Edited on 06-07-2006 by vauxcorsagirl]
corsa5dr

6th Jul 06 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice
ClaireF

8th Jul 06 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tt
kz

8th Jul 06 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omg i want it. shame ive got -£3000 atm
N22CK_C

9th Jul 06 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome Car

good luck with your sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » rx7 for sale 25 database queries in 0.0108938 seconds