corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » *Black Corsa B interior for sale BARGAIN @£30!!!!!!!!*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *Black Corsa B interior for sale BARGAIN @£30!!!!!!!!*
corsa_jo

User status: Offline
   11th Jul 06 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am re posting this as I still have it. I have pics if any one wants them please send me your e-mail address.
I have a full interior for sale from a '99 corsa b. It is the 'puzzle' fabric from a breeze edition. I was down at VBOA at the weekend and noticed a corsa B sport interior for sale (the most recent one you could get) and the material on the back and sides and of the seats on the door cards is exactly the same material as this the only difference is the material in the centres of the seats and the fact the sport seats are more supportive. I am only asking £30 for all the seats and door cards - bargain! (I would rather sell them all as a whole as the seats are taking up too much room in the house!) They are in excellent condition with no wear in the ususal places at all.
This is ideal if your interior is tatty or you would prefer black to grey.

Cheers

Jo

[Edited on 11-07-2006 by corsa_jo]

[Edited on 12-07-2006 by corsa_jo]
Danny A

11th Jul 06 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it all black mate if so ill have
Danny A

11th Jul 06 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u me when your ffree and ill meet up with u
Gareth T

11th Jul 06 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd
corsa_jo

12th Jul 06 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have send pics to those who wanted them - its just sitting waiting for a new home!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » *Black Corsa B interior for sale BARGAIN @£30!!!!!!!!* 25 database queries in 0.0061059 seconds