corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c16xe 145 bhp proven engine 4 sale (may split)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c16xe 145 bhp proven engine 4 sale (may split)
ckallis500

User status: Offline
15th Jul 06 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am selling a c16xe 145bhp proven corsa gsi engine . The engine is being sold due to an xe transplant, we do not know the current mileage of the engine but from all the receipts and paperwork from the car, sometime between the years 2000 and 2004 the engine was replaced with a new unit from opel in germany... the engine is in perfect running condition, and is very fast, the clocks are showing just over 100k but as the engine was replaced we would expect it to be half that mileage... it does not leak, or smoke, and sounds spot on.. here is a list of the following modifications that the engine has had.

genuine Mantzel powerbox

schrick fast road cams

lightened and balanced flywheel

10mm silicone race leads

induction kit + alloy pipe

air flow meter gauze removed

also has a polished rocker cover

at the time of the rolling road the clutch was slipping so the actual power could be more..

engine has done 7000miles since cambelt kit head gasket/head bolts, water pump and oil/filter change so is in perfect running order! there was no bore wear whatsoever on any of the bores when the head gasket was changed.
the engine will come as a complete kit with loom, ecu, all sensors, f15 gearbox, all ready to fit into any corsa/nova.

if i have enough interest on all parts seperatly i will be willing to split the engine and sell it all seperatly...

will make a perfect engine for any corsa or nova.

the engine is located in plymouth (south west) and is still in the car and can be driven/seen running.

wanting £800 ono for the whole engine kit...

postage can be arranged via courior on a pallet for around £50-£100 depending on where in the uk you are, for an exact price i'll need your postcode...
please contact me for any more info. cheers

[Edited on 15-07-2006 by ckallis500]
stumpy32

15th Jul 06 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill give u 1800 for the car ive seen it go its like shit off a shovle
ckallis500

15th Jul 06 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need this sold...
stumpy32

16th Jul 06 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit
ckallis500

16th Jul 06 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
stumpy32

19th Jul 06 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

free bump
ckallis500

26th Jul 06 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c16xe 145 bhp proven engine 4 sale (may split) 25 database queries in 0.0093930 seconds