corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » removing boot glass

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author removing boot glass
moka

User status: Offline
   2nd Aug 06 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello people, before i get to work i was wondering if i could pick up any advice from you lads on how to remove the boot glass and replace with another (obviosuly)

basically i have got hold of another glass panel already tinted to fit into my non tinted one if you get me and want to swap them around.

in steps if anyone has time how to i remove the glass? and reinsert it? and what materials (hopefully none ) would i need?

its a corsa B 2000 model (1.0l gls if you needed to know that also)

thanks alot for any help/time.

Moka

New Poll