corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 96 corsa B 1.2 LS swap for cav sri

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 96 corsa B 1.2 LS swap for cav sri
spuds_own

User status: Offline
4th Aug 06 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1996 N excellent condition corsa B 1.2 LS 3 door for sale or swap for clean mkII/mkIII cav sri130/150

taxed and tested till feb 07 very clean car inside and out with 63k on clock.

i bought this car 3 months ago as a runaround while re-building my mkII GTE 16v, the car was bought from a friend who had it since 2000 and had only covered 20k in 6 years.
the car is an excellent runner i need a bigger car hence swapping for a cav there is 1 slight bit of rust under the lip of the bonnet but otherwise extremely good condition.

£900 or swap/px for cav sri or open to offers

Call steve 07748476117

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 96 corsa B 1.2 LS swap for cav sri 25 database queries in 0.0082870 seconds