corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gonzalo Higuain from River Plate?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gonzalo Higuain from River Plate?
Cosmo

User status: Offline
10th Aug 06 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone who watches a lot of South American football know anything about this guy? All I know is he is Argentinian (born in France though), 20, a forward and seen as a real prospect for the future.

There have been a few rumours knocking about that we are interested in him and are working out some sort of deal to maybe get him in a years time or something like that.
Jamie Walby

10th Aug 06 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone gets linked with Liverpool! I heard the reason Luigi isnt online is because he is at Anfield having his medical.

[Edited on 10-08-2006 by Jamie Walby]
Cosmo

10th Aug 06 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
Everyone gets linked with Liverpool! I heard the reason Luigi isnt online is because he is at Anfield having his medical.

[Edited on 10-08-2006 by Jamie Walby]

I hope not as even Id get on the field and kick him if he tried those fancy tricks of him!

Yeah I know we've had a load of people linked, but the majority of the ones I tend to post (Alves + Aurelio recently) have turned out to be true as have a few reliable sources!
Jamie Walby

10th Aug 06 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Find out who Arsenal are going to sign for me
Cosmo

10th Aug 06 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I can only get info on Liverpool (Im a shareholder, and friends with some larger shareholders at the club who tell me what info they find out from inside the club itself.)
Tom

10th Aug 06 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gonzalez did well for the short time he was on last night eh

Good the new boys scored, can see bellamy trying to tread on stevies toes for some reason
Tarrantino

10th Aug 06 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Robbo

10th Aug 06 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gonzaalez dfi alright but you boys should definately be worried about your form... lucky last night IMO... looked OK at times tho, Pennant was ok
Cosmo

10th Aug 06 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
but you boys should definately be worried about your form... lucky last night IMO

worried about our form? why?

We've lost two pre-season games (with poor sides out both times) and this was out first competitive match. Once the sharpness is back and the fitness levels are back up it wont matter one bit about pre-season results or form!
Tom

10th Aug 06 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Gonzaalez dfi alright but you boys should definately be worried about your form... lucky last night IMO... looked OK at times tho, Pennant was ok

Jumping the gun a little robbo We'll be fine. and yeah pennant looked ok didn;t he
Robbo

10th Aug 06 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
but you boys should definately be worried about your form... lucky last night IMO

worried about our form? why?

We've lost two pre-season games (with poor sides out both times) and this was out first competitive match. Once the sharpness is back and the fitness levels are back up it wont matter one bit about pre-season results or form!
Well, for example, Arsenal beat the full (ish) 2nd placed dutch team 3 nil and then beat much better oppponents than haifa 3 nil away from home missing our best player :S man utd an chelski hav been doing well as well but liverpoll have been being thrashed and struggling to beat haifa at home :S
Cosmo

10th Aug 06 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Well, for example, Arsenal beat the full (ish) 2nd placed dutch team 3 nil and then beat much better oppponents than haifa 3 nil away from home missing our best player :S man utd an chelski hav been doing well as well but liverpoll have been being thrashed and struggling to beat haifa at home :S

Trashed once with a second rate team out there. Beat 3-2 playing our goalkeeper in midfield and non of the WC players there.

Chelsea were beat and drew in pre-season, so by your reckoning you must be favs to win the League?
Robbo

10th Aug 06 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not at all mate... just saying that I'd rather take some form into the season
Jamie Walby

10th Aug 06 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

so by your reckoning you must be favs to win the League?

Hell yeah.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gonzalo Higuain from River Plate? 24 database queries in 0.0119920 seconds