corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 3litre corsa on ebay

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3litre corsa on ebay
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Aug 06 at 15:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the amount of people giving the 2.5 nova fella stick, cnuts really. Would love that motor
schoey

12th Aug 06 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does it handle???

itll never handle aswell as a small block engine, but, its definately no worse than a 2ltr xe, and look how many people love them!

At the end of the day, what you lose on corners, you gain with the torque coming out oif them.

On the note of comparing them to turbo's i really cannot say as i havnt ever raced one in a corsa. i hammered my mates cav turbo, but thats not in a corsa, tbh,on paper, theres isnt much different but the v6 seems to have more power than whats said on paper.

personally, id have one over a turbo as there is no lag, but some people just prefer having a turbo, but as for handling, there is no difference between the v6 and an LET/XE
ShEp

12th Aug 06 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha i want that nova saloon
Welsh Dan

12th Aug 06 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did you get the speedo working?
schoey

12th Aug 06 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt, just left it going off the clock!
N90ATH

12th Aug 06 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much are v6 conversions as just a comparison a xe is about 1500 and a let is 3k ish wot v6's cosrt from powercrazy????

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 3litre corsa on ebay 23 database queries in 0.0339310 seconds