corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » spotted - icy

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author spotted - icy
bananamandaz

User status: Offline
   18th Aug 06 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seen ya outside the strippers..big dadios i think lol.... was just headin to get wasted down at henry jay brown's....

me an my girlfriend have both came to the unanimis desicion that you should give me your car......no?.........a well worth a try
Icy

19th Aug 06 at 02:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw u walkin past pizza hut and was like......hmmm he seems familiar, clocked your expression thinkin the same so i pointed "do i know you?"
was waitin on mate, didnt think your bird was lookin at the car. aint seen the del sol outside hers yet
bananamandaz

19th Aug 06 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

na i didnt recognise you i just like waving at random guys in cars it aint on the road yet corsa is in the autotrader so hopefully not too long.....
Icy

19th Aug 06 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ur avay

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » spotted - icy 24 database queries in 0.0053592 seconds