corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » battery in boot help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author battery in boot help
richysport

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 06 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could any help me iam planning to move my battery to the boot could someone tell me what wire i can use to run though the car to the engine and where i can get it. and any othere info needed
arbi12

22nd Aug 06 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why?
richysport

23rd Aug 06 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to move weight and also so i can fit a strutbrace as my batterys in the way at the moment
corsa_lover

7th Sep 06 at 07:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

found this website quite reasonable on price and fast delivery:

cables express

i had the same prob, i take it youve got a 1.2? heres a few work in progress pics of my boot:

b4l

9th Sep 06 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richysport
could any help me iam planning to move my battery to the boot could someone tell me what wire i can use to run though the car to the engine and where i can get it. and any othere info needed

ok you basically need to run 0 guage wire cable from where you battery currently is to the boot
welding cable is a good substitute for 0 guage wire as 0 guage is very expensive.
0 guage ring terminals are hard to get hold of and expensive so get down your local ice shop and get them on order as most places dont stock them

hope this helps you a bit, my knowledge on this topic is quite limited

New Poll