corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » carling cup next round!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author carling cup next round!!!!!
antscorsa

User status: Offline
26th Aug 06 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

millwall at home to southampton, ooooo i cant wait for that!!!!!!!! come on u lions
Cavey

26th Aug 06 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leeds vs Barnet
Watford vs Accrington Stanley
Crewe vs Wigan
Doncaster vs Derby
Sheffield Utd vs Bury
Millwall vs Southampton
West Bromwich vs Cheltenham
Peterborough vs Everton
Hereford vs Leicester
Port Vale vs QPR
Fulham vs Wycombe
Hull vs Hartlepool
Walsall vs Bolton
Middlesbrough vs Notts County
Charlton vs Carlisle
Barnsley vs Milton Keynes Dons
Chesterfield vs Manchester City
Scunthorpe vs Aston Villa
Southend vs Brighton
Brentford vs Luton
Reading vs Darlington
Birmingham vs Wrexham
Rotherham vs Norwich
Mansfield vs Portsmouth

Crewe at home to Wigan !! Should be interesting, i still have faith in Crewe to produce an occasional good performance
Lukemax

26th Aug 06 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Southend Away
Nath

26th Aug 06 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brentford vs Luton

Glamour tie

Russ

26th Aug 06 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Brentford vs Luton

Glamour tie

at least you made the next round
Nath

26th Aug 06 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rather have won today, wanna swap the points for Brentford?

p.s.

Is carl cort your number 9? If so he's fucking rubbish, as is that number 25, he was useless. But then so was our number 17 (langley).

Russ

26th Aug 06 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Rather have won today, wanna swap the points for Brentford?

p.s.

Is carl cort your number 9? If so he's fucking rubbish, as is that number 25, he was useless. But then so was our number 17 (langley).

please do not get me started on carl cort. he is the biggest cunt to ever have worn a gold shirt, and the local paper calls him our "star striker" when infact hes a lazy twat who should fuck off to lower league football. 25. is daniel jones, he had a shite game today, but is actually a half decent player, emanuel seemed your best player today, seemed to be everywhere
StuartVRS

26th Aug 06 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and to think we were going to buy Carl cort, thank fuck he failed the medical.
Nath

26th Aug 06 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car Cort was/is utter shite. Laughable at times. We;d have lost about 4-0 if you had a decent striker instead of him.

Yeah Jones looked rubbish today, kept running into our players when he had the ball.

Emanuel is good, but I thought Edwards and Vine were our better players. Shit performance from us, wasn't impressed.
Russ

26th Aug 06 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by StuartA3Turbo
he never had a medical i dont think. why would anybody want to sign him, unless we sent palace a highlights video and they went on that, i cant see why you or anybody would consider purchasing him
StuartVRS

26th Aug 06 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
he never had a medical i dont think. why would anybody want to sign him, unless we sent palace a highlights video and they went on that, i cant see why you or anybody would consider purchasing him

Russ, according to many sources at the club, he came for a medical and we decided it was in our best interests not to sign him, at which point he released a statement saying he wanted to stay at wolves and earn a new contract.
Russ

26th Aug 06 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Car Cort was/is utter shite. Laughable at times. We;d have lost about 4-0 if you had a decent striker instead of him.

Yeah Jones looked rubbish today, kept running into our players when he had the ball.

Emanuel is good, but I thought Edwards and Vine were our better players. Shit performance from us, wasn't impressed.
vine was looks very promising from what ive seen/heard of him
Russ

26th Aug 06 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Russ, according to many sources at the club, he came for a medical and we decided it was in our best interests not to sign him, at which point he released a statement saying he wanted to stay at wolves and earn a new contract.
yep and then you released another making it quite clear it was you who didnt want him.

he probably baffled your doctor how somebody so lazy made it all the way from wolves to london.
StuartVRS

26th Aug 06 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We dont need him, we have Charlie Sheringham who is coming through and showing great promise, son of Mr Legend himself, Teddy. Anyway, back to this thread. Carling cup is a mugs competition, we dont care about it.

Im just pissed that we got knocked out by Notts county reserves
Nath

26th Aug 06 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Vines very good, works hard all game, runs all over the pitch, but I doubt his credentials as a striker, for me he's more like a Scholes type of player.
Russ

26th Aug 06 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you know (although obvious) , if palace get promoted the sheringham's will be the first father and son to play in same pro english league since they began..
StuartVRS

26th Aug 06 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yep and then you released another making it quite clear it was you who didnt want him.

he probably baffled your doctor how somebody so lazy made it all the way from wolves to london.

yeah i know a few high people at palace and all told me the same thing, there was mega concern over his fitness etc and Mr Jordan wouldnt stump up the cash as we were going for Nugent anyway, til Preston rated him at 5M. Then Southend rated Eastwood at 3M (rumoured to be the case, not been told this) so we told them to all fuck off.

Now, we are linked with Jon Stead
Russ

26th Aug 06 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Vines very good, works hard all game, runs all over the pitch, but I doubt his credentials as a striker, for me he's more like a Scholes type of player.
and shittest thing all day is matt murray has hurt his knee AGAIN, a fantastic keeper who would no doubt be in the england set up and playing for a top prem club if he could stay fit.
StuartVRS

26th Aug 06 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
did you know (although obvious) , if palace get promoted the sheringham's will be the first father and son to play in same pro english league since they began..

Id love to see us try and get teddy here for one season then give him a coaching role at the club, he has always stressed he wants to play pro football with his son and Charlie loves it at palace.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » carling cup next round!!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0187609 seconds