corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wheels and trackrode ends

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheels and trackrode ends
nyzrox

User status: Offline
   30th Aug 06 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, Today got my stepdad to give my car the once over and he tells me my Front wheels when i turn they touch the trackrode ends, and the alloys are stating to ware down...

What could be the cause of this problem, the offset of the wheels being to big for the car?

I have these wheels in 17" - http://www.rimstock.co.uk/rimstockuk/wheelsmain.php?name=phantom

I have no idea what the offset is as i havent looked...

But any ideas what could cause this problem?
mattievRS

User status: Offline
30th Aug 06 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its the offset mate.

New Poll