corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X14XE Engine/Cylinder Head

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X14XE Engine/Cylinder Head
supermike

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 06 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i have in my garage my old X14XE engine. Head gasket went, so got the head skimmed and pressure checked. Got a new head gasket set inc bolts. Had the car back for a week and the oil pump packed up so decided to go for a new engine. Its just taking up room now. Its out of my S Reg corsa, had done 76450 Miles when head was done. Got reciept to prove. Can strip engine for cylinder head or someone can take the whole engine. Please note the engine does require an oil pump. Base price of £100 for the engine, but open to offers. This price excludes postage, which you can arrange if you want. It costs around £40 to post an engine. Its on a pallet already so its ready to go. I am between Aberdeen and dundee, near Montrose/Laurencekirk.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X14XE Engine/Cylinder Head 25 database queries in 0.0132229 seconds