corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2400w RMS stereo install

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2400w RMS stereo install
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
4th Sep 06 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had this stuff for about 2 years now and never fitted it Built the whole install then wrote off my first corsa before putting the bits in properly, then got new car which was in the bodyshop for about 9 months cos of various reasons (dont ask ) and now ive changed my mind on fitting it even after sound deadening the whole car, im gonna sell it and possibly buy nitrous and a cage instead.

For sale is...

Audiobahn A2300HCX 2x1200w RMS @ 1 ohm (yes RMS, not PMPO bollocks which means nothing)

RRP is £700 ish

2 x Top of the range Lightning Audio X1.12.VC2's which are rated at 1000w RMS each @ 1ohm (serious subs, weigh about 3 stone each)

Those are the retail pics of the 10" ones but mine are 12"

RRP around £500 each

Optima Yellow top battery (Might keep this though) with gold plated terminal adaptors
RRP £175

Also included is the full split charge wiring kit including the relay, power and ground for 2nd battery, power and ground for the amp from the yellow top with a 120 amp (!) fuse and casing.

The amp needs to be looked at as when i tried wiring it up once it had what sounded like a grounding fault which i couldnt figure out, but i will get it checked/fixed before sale. Both the subs have been in storage for quite a while in the shed so i will get a pic of their condition asap, but as they have never even been run in, they are mechanically brand new!

Im looking for around £850 ono for the lot, (£700 without the yellowtop) so if you are interested or know anyone that might be then get in touch with me by email or msn on anyoneseenmydrink@hotmail.com.

I also have the install for sale which Id like to sell with it if possible, although i know its reducing the market a lot!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2400w RMS stereo install 25 database queries in 0.0050330 seconds