corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Kens bodyshop *Update*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kens bodyshop *Update*
Mo

User status: Offline
13th Sep 06 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Taken cars to kens to get some work done cause i've seen the work they've done on your cars (wanye & dave) but the guy is taking the piss!!!! He's had the car 3 weeks and he hasn't even touched the car!!!!

What can i say or do to make him work faster?

[Edited on 23-09-2006 by Mo]
Wayne

13th Sep 06 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He wasn't that slow with mine, just give him a ring and ask him what's going on, i know he takes on alot of work but it depends if you have told him not to rush it. Give him a call and see what he says or nip down.
andys sxi
Premium Member

13th Sep 06 at 11:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where is this bodyshop?

April 08 feature car
Mo

13th Sep 06 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he's in bury. i'm in bolton. i've had a word with him and told him he's had it 3 weeks already (he says he didn't realise), now he's saying he's gonna finish the cars he's started this week and will start on mine next week.

[Edited on 13-09-2006 by Mo]
Wayne

13th Sep 06 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one dude
Mo

13th Sep 06 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm i'm not keeping my hopes high
Wayne

13th Sep 06 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep on top ring middle of week and ask how he's getting on
Mo

13th Sep 06 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah thats what i did today. i just rang and said 'hows the car coming along?' and he said he ain't even started it yet. So i told him he'd had it 3 weeks and he said he'd start it in 2. Thats when he said he'll start it next week.

I'll ring him tues/wed and do the same.

TBH i shouldn't have to do this. if he didn't wanna do the work why didn't he say? I paid £40 to get it towed there and then over the phone today he goes 'well if u know someone else that will do it quicker take it there!!' so i told him about the tow charge and said i'd rather leave it there now.
Brett
Premium Member

14th Sep 06 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're daft. Go an collect your car and go elsewhere, you shouldn't even entertain the idea after he's already had it sat doing nothing for 3 weeks
Mo

14th Sep 06 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he told me it would be 2 weeks before he'd start it. i was ok with that. the reason i didn't wanna rush him was because i wanted it done properly first time but he started taking the piss so i put my foot down.

i might as well hang on another week and see what happens i've waited this long
jimbobz
Banned

14th Sep 06 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
You're daft. Go an collect your car and go elsewhere, you shouldn't even entertain the idea after he's already had it sat doing nothing for 3 weeks

exactly. if hes already being an ass with you your better off taking your car off him before he actually starts the work. find another bodyshop
Mo

14th Sep 06 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i seen his work an his work is bang on. i got told he was slow working on cars as he's self emplyed and a one man team.

If i take the car off him its gonna cost me another £40 (£80 in total including the first tow to this bodyshop) to get it towed somewhere else plus i have to find another good/reliable bodyshop.
Mo

23rd Sep 06 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just been to kens bodyshop. he's started work on the car and should be finished very soon.

The work he's gone is great, can't fault it so far (not finished yet).

His work is good but he's a little slow since he's a one man team.

Wayne

23rd Sep 06 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Told you he would do it, best to take his time instead of rushing should be awesome when he's done
Mo

23rd Sep 06 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he's fitted the kit and the kitting it great and he's smoothed the bits i wanted smoothing. looks good so far.

i'm not gonna say much more, you'll have to wait for the end product. watch this space

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Kens bodyshop *Update* 25 database queries in 0.0116241 seconds