corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2.0 red top perfect for conversion Quick sale needed!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 red top perfect for conversion Quick sale needed!
sri4sale

User status: Offline
16th Sep 06 at 07:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have engine and box sat in an SE2 calibra rolling shell, it can be seen and heard running. my corsas up for sale, couldnt afford to do the swap in the end. I need to get rid of either the whole cally or definitely the C20XE and gear box. The engine has 86 000 miles and runs perfectly, I bought the car wiv suspension damage last year for £500, it is M reg. I can email pics if any1s interested. Im willing to accept any sensible offer, some sort of collection will be neede, would be best to take the whole car on a trailer which could then have the engine removed at the persons convenience. Im based at Banbury, junction 11 off the M40.
corsatpot

16th Sep 06 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

being an m reg cally aint he engine a ecotec 2.0 16v instead of a redtop c20xe? put me right if i am wrong just thought i would mention it though
sri4sale

17th Sep 06 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah mate, ive got picks.It out of an Se2, bright yellow special edition one
corsatpot

17th Sep 06 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry m8 didnt realise that they still had them with the redtops after an L! gd luck with sale
Corsalad87

17th Sep 06 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah M reg's were last of the redtops
rema-d

18th Sep 06 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want that engine. £300 with all the bits gearbox, loom ecu etc..

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2.0 red top perfect for conversion Quick sale needed! 25 database queries in 0.1091731 seconds