corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FS: Sim free D900's and NEC E949

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FS: Sim free D900's and NEC E949
Munchie

User status: Offline
18th Sep 06 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NEC E949

NEC released what they claim is the world's thinnest foldable mobile phone with mega-pixel camera on the market.

This slim clam-shell type mobile phone measures 47.9mm X 101.5mm X 11.9mm and a weight of 96g.

The NEC e949 supports GSM/GPRS only, it is equipped with a 1.9 inch (176 x 220 dot) 65,000 color display in addition to a digital camera (1.3 mega pixels). The sub-screen with an OLED display is convenient for scrolling text messages. The phone is also loaded with a wide variety of features including PictBridge, MP3, Java and Bluetooth. Up to 64-polyphonic ring tones and two minutes of movie shooting.

£120 Delivered

Samsung D900
The Samsung D900 Ultra-Thin Slider Phone features the World's slimmest slider phone at 13mm, a 3.13 megapixel camera, and Bluetooth A2DP. It also includes 80MB memory, and a micro SD slot.

Yes it really is that thin!

Prices- Expansys-£269.95
Free my sim- £288.18

MM Mobiles Price- £225 Delivered

Bank transfer/Paypal/Cash/Cheque Accepted

Please contact me through PM for more details....

THESE PHONES ARE BRAND NEW AND SIM FREE WITH RELEVANT WARRANTYS!!!!!!!!!!

Limited Stock so order now!
Munchie

User status: Offline
19th Sep 06 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FS: Sim free D900's and NEC E949 25 database queries in 0.0090921 seconds