corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Goalkeeper breaks neck

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Goalkeeper breaks neck
nik

User status: Offline
26th Sep 06 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Against my side on Saturday I wasn't there as I've been ill but sounds awful - not heard anymore yet apart from it was a fair challenge on him. Makes you think doesn't it? Hope he recovers anyway.

Worst injury I've seen was our keeper break his leg - was a disgusting challenge and all hell broke loose.
gianluigi

26th Sep 06 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omg
Melville

26th Sep 06 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nasty

Worst injury Ive seen was for a 50-50 and one kids leg went under the others and the other guys back 2 studs tore a huge lump of flesh from the front of his calf. You could see the muscle and I was suprised that it was hardly bleading!

The kid was wearing shitty slip in shin pads that looked like they were about 10 year old. If he had of been wearing decent shin pads, with a strap on them, then it wouldnt have been a problem.
mattwhite

26th Sep 06 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

worst injury iv seen when i was playing was someone collapsing and dieing on the pitch was only a friendly aswell,

I was also involved in a challenge where the other player ended up with a spiral fracture and ended up with 8 pins between his hip and ankle
Melville

26th Sep 06 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IT does make you wonder if its all worth it, the league I play in is full of middle aged men that cant play football so resort to going in 2 footed etc.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Goalkeeper breaks neck 24 database queries in 0.0122340 seconds