corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » TSW 17'' ALLOYS DONE 15 MILES .

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TSW 17'' ALLOYS DONE 15 MILES .
Leigh

User status: Offline
9th Oct 06 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello fellow corsa owners i have a pair of practically brand new tsw alloys done 15 miles as i havnt done my test yet all info is on the ebay link below.
I just got my first corsa and these alloys were paid for in cash for 699.
The guy had just got them ... they are in a1 condition and come with 4 brand new yoki's

Reason for selling is i want some with more spoke's i would concider a swap and maybe add cash if needs be.

The cheapest i found on ebay is below but i have recipt for the alloys that the last owner got less than a week ago.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/17-TSW-HEAT-ALLOY-WHEEL-PACK-CORSA-C-HONDA-CIVIC_W0QQitemZ280036311596QQihZ018QQcategoryZ9888QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

390 i thinks renable they have done no more than 15 miles as i havnt done my test yet...

Leigh

User status: Offline
9th Oct 06 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would concider swap of swap and cash...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » TSW 17'' ALLOYS DONE 15 MILES . 25 database queries in 0.0868342 seconds