corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Should i buy a corsa 1.2 02 Reg Cat D?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Should i buy a corsa 1.2 02 Reg Cat D?
fazmufc

User status: Offline
9th Oct 06 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi people,

Just need some advice if possible regarding a Vauxhall Corsa i should buy. It is a Cat D Black SXI 1.2 Corsa 02 reg but has been fixed. Its going for around £2500, but i am not sure.

Is it worth it as i was looking to pick up a damaged corsa cheap and fix it up myself, but cant seem to find any near Birmingham.

Any advice or tips or what you think its worth investing?

cheers
jamesvalver

9th Oct 06 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its been repaired by a reputable bodyshop and has been done propperly and passed all the safty checks then it'll be ok, but dont expect it to be perfect. also if you intend to sell on and get your money back then dont bother as the resale value will be sod all
fazmufc

9th Oct 06 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah thats the other problem as its been recorded it be worth fuck all when being sold on.
Marc

10th Oct 06 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You will no doubt pick it up for a good price, but that will be reflected come re sale. Cat cars generally put people off.
ainsley_brader

10th Oct 06 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in my experience you dont struggle to sell damaged repairables so long as the price is right, and it doesnt need to be a lot less either!
ed

10th Oct 06 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't bother.

New Poll