corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" Dare V2 Wheels In Gloss Black

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 17" Dare V2 Wheels In Gloss Black
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Oct 06 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here are my genuine Dare V2 alloy wheels that have been painted in gloss black, they were the first in the country to be done a few years ago and still look great, i had these refurbished about 5 months ago but due to letting my mum drive it 2 of them have some very light scuff marks!
There is also 1 center cap missing but these can be picked up brand new for £10 each.

Just had 3 brand new tyres at a cost of £185, 500 miles ago and the other tyre is about 1,000 miles old. Lots of tread on all the tyres!
All tyres are Falken ZE512`s.

I do have a 5th Dare V2 without a tyre and in grey, and this will be included in the price if i get the asking price.

Price : £300

click on the images to make them bigger!

Wheel 1:

Wheel 2:

Wheel 3:

Wheel 4:

Wheels 1 and 2:

Wheels 3 and 4:

[Edited on 21-10-2006 by C4 WLK]
Graeme
Premium Member

20th Oct 06 at 15:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Graeme
Premium Member

21st Oct 06 at 18:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Graeme
Premium Member

23rd Oct 06 at 17:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" Dare V2 Wheels In Gloss Black 25 database queries in 0.1216471 seconds