corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » York City 'v' Newcastle Benfield FC Bay Plastics FA Cup Qualifier Thread Sponsored by Nationwide

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author York City 'v' Newcastle Benfield FC Bay Plastics FA Cup Qualifier Thread Sponsored by Nationwide
Marc

User status: Offline
24th Oct 06 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its taken me ages to track down who Newcastle Benfield are! They don't even have a website! I looked on the Conference website expecting them to be in the Conference North division. It turns out they're in the Arngrove Division 1 league! They're so going to beat York on saturday
Danny P

24th Oct 06 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good luck to York

Wouldnt mind a trip up there in the 1st Round
Marc

24th Oct 06 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be good to see them in the FA Cup.
JonnyJ

24th Oct 06 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

COME ON CITY!!!!!

We dont have a great record against lower league opposition (think we prefer to beat the likes of Man Utd Marc ) so i hope we can over come this banana skin!

Cheers for the support danny although you only want us so its an easy route through to the second!

and can i just take this opportunity to say this to leeds fans
Marc

28th Oct 06 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

York currently winning 1-0.
Marc

28th Oct 06 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

York won, they get £10000 and are in the draw now.
JonnyJ

28th Oct 06 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and we have got Bristol City at home in the 1st round so looks like we aren't going to get much further

Overall we didnt sound too convincing today, won via a soft penalty but ill take the £10000 as we need all the money we can get.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » York City 'v' Newcastle Benfield FC Bay Plastics FA Cup Qualifier Thread Sponsored by Nationwide 24 database queries in 0.0104070 seconds