corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear speakers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear speakers
Klone

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 06 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you alter the rear speakers? the ones that are in the boot, i dont not fancy the 16 by 9s, i am planning to replace the front and back speakers. thanks
Corsa E-Tec

2nd Nov 06 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can replace them, not sure on there size tho, you will need to take the rear side panels off totally to replace them.
willhouse

2nd Nov 06 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10cm kenwoods in mine exactly where the originals were.

New Poll