corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Golf GTI mk3, not many like this left now

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Golf GTI mk3, not many like this left now
neo2

User status: Offline
   18th Nov 06 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got traded in last week a real mint genuine car. Golf guru owner he was.

GTI 8v 1998 R reg
3 door
Dragon green
62,000 miles
Full service history
Wads of receipts all in posh folder
All old Mot's
4 x new toyo's last few weeks

serviced every 6 months.

Totally standard and inside and out is mega mega mint, in my opinion

taxed and tested, hpi clear, all paperwork, and three previous owners inc 1 doctor, 100% genuine.

i would go a far to say its got to be one of the best ive seen in a good while, and most genuine, straight non messed about with ive seen.

£2495 is what i am going to advertise it for, might come down a bit or take part ex.

Barnsey1971@aol.com

07813 666512

cheers Rob

couple of pics,

ANY REPLIES best contact my email or mobile, as i check them more often.

JUST TO ADD, if anyone wants any pictures of anything, or anywhere ive nowt to hide, the car is in my eyes mint, and any checks, hpi, etc etc have all been done and came back clear. i will take a part ex if its what i deem suitable, contact me please

Location, DURHAM NORTH EAST
neo2

User status: Offline
19th Nov 06 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any sensable offers before i put it on the bay.

rob

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Golf GTI mk3, not many like this left now 25 database queries in 0.0086291 seconds