corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Calibra 16V red top for sale/swap.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Calibra 16V red top for sale/swap.
cavmad

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 06 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Calibra 16V red top. `L` reg, loads of MOT (June next year without looking) and just over 5 month`s tax. Since I`ve had it I`ve had the handbrake sorted (still not fantastic but at least it works), found another alloy (one was odd), changed the driver`s seat for a mint passenger one, replaced the driver`s door card, had an oil and filter change (using best oil possible), new plugs, new mirror glass and a couple of other small jobs that I can`t remember now!
Metallic black with standard 15" alloys and black heated leather.The aircon doesn`t work (I`m told it needs charging) and the boot is a bit rough where there was a spoiler fitted and someone`s removed it but I have one lined up to replace it but haven`t been able to collect yet.
Arches are very good but half way up n/s/r wing there`s some sort of bubbling under the paint. Could be water ingress or the sign of a previous repair.
Drives well enough and there`s enough tax and MOT (about 6 months of each) so you can use it straight away, I`ll even include a CD player (not fitted).
Airbag and break disc lights are on but stops fine so maybe it has the pads fitted that don`t have the warning wire?
Somewhere around £750, would like to deal or swap with a four or 5 door diesel or sporty car or seven seater. Please note I`m not loaded so don`t ask for money your way unless closely priced to mine! Reason for selling is I can`t justify having a two door car as my everyday vehicle due to having two kids and running a junior football team.
Ideal car wouldn`t neccessarily have to be a Vauxhall but absolutely no Fiats or V*lksw*g*ns please.
Car is close to Chester, Cheshire. One mile from motorway network.

[Edited on 22-11-2006 by cavmad]
shep2006

22nd Nov 06 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could u puts some pics u mate
cavmad

22nd Nov 06 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye matey, but probably not til later in the week due to work etc though I`ll do my best. I think I`ve U2U`d you by the way!
shep2006

22nd Nov 06 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye u have mate got some 1 comin to look at car at weekend but will let ya know if i still have it
cavmad

22nd Nov 06 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers. I`m trying to U2U you again but I always seem to struggle with them (U2U`s that is). If it doesn`t work I`ll e-mail you, is that ok?
cavmad

25th Nov 06 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP! Reduced to £625 with just over 5 month`s tax. Drive it away!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Calibra 16V red top for sale/swap. 25 database queries in 0.0306530 seconds