corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Thurlby 888

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Thurlby 888
corsanath

User status: Offline
26th Nov 06 at 02:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really couldn't decide between the 2!! Love the VXR but the 888 CDTi looks amazing and has great fuel economy. Would love to be able to afford either of them tbh!
Gareth T

26th Nov 06 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have to say i do love these cars. Id have either one if I could afford it as they both look the biz

[Edited on 26-11-2006 by g@z]
BabyBlade

26th Nov 06 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-sxi

[Edited on 24-11-2006 by corsa-sxi]

That car looks

Disagree with Daimo about the blue seats and black car looks very nice.

Wouldnt have one over the VXR but still think that cars gorgeous
Eck
Premium Member

26th Nov 06 at 20:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree with above, think the black one looks fantastic. But also agree with Daimo with the random selection of colour. Why not have the calipers the same colour? Red, blue and black... No thanks But to keep with the thread, I'd have the 888, because its gorgeous and has enough power for me and excellent fuel consumption.
Rob H

27th Nov 06 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
quote:
Originally posted by Rob H
£22k is top of the range Audi A3 territory...

give or take 15 and a half grand, yes.

I was quoting against the TOTR diesel, without the bells and whistles (still has a better spec than the black astra though i think!)

http://www.buyacar.co.uk/detailyq15596.jhtml?process=true&vehicle=15596&model=121&channel=new&useIndex=false&pageNum=1&orderBy=derivativeString&fuelType=2&manufacturer=164&idx=16

And it comes with 170 brake not 150 .

Admittedly you won't get the "unique" feel with the A3, like you would with the astra, but i suppose they appeal to different markets

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Thurlby 888 23 database queries in 0.4278910 seconds