corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » blah

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author blah
Tom

User status: Offline
27th Nov 06 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate in work was having breakfast in a place underneath his city appartment yesterday morning. He walked out with his missus to go bakc upto his, stevie g was walking out of the same block, said he had a nice little chat with him, he said 'you played well yesterday, took that goal well' stevie reckon'd it was luck he got a quick picture and then he got off cos' loads of people were gathering round

Mates trying to find out where he had been, said there's no single ladies (there's only about 6 flats) and he reckons he knows everyone who lives there quite well.

I'm yet to meet him, I've seen so many of the other players around town but not bothered to speak to them etc but I'd have to with gerrard

[Edited on 27-11-2006 by Tom]
Ojc

27th Nov 06 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw Leroy Lita the other day, fcuking scum.
Tom

27th Nov 06 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another colleague was sat next to joseph yobo on an internal flight about a month ago, pmsl @ his boot incodent on saturday
Nath

27th Nov 06 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I saw Leroy Lita the other day, fcuking scum.

Now I bet unlike Stevie G, Lita thinks he's a fucking big dog and struts around like he's a superstar.
Tom

27th Nov 06 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The biggest cnut of a footballer in love with himself i've ever seen is easily diouff in his big amercian jeep thing .... blatently a grade a tosser.
Cosmo

27th Nov 06 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
The biggest cnut of a footballer in love with himself i've ever seen is easily diouff in his big amercian jeep thing .... blatently a grade a tosser.

yup, met him outside the Trafford centre, whilst he was still a Liverpool player, as was parking next in some Chrysler Grand Voyagar type thingy in Black with these gold wire wheels (:lol. I was in my Liverpool shirt and went upto him to get a pic and that but just got his mates to stop me getting near him and walked off
Tom

27th Nov 06 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

yup, met him outside the Trafford centre, whilst he was still a Liverpool player, as was parking next in some Chrysler Grand Voyagar type thingy in Black with these gold wire wheels (:lol. I was in my Liverpool shirt and went upto him to get a pic and that but just got his mates to stop me getting near him and walked off

Tosser, his little imigrant entourage used to stand around him like some superstart ganster

Think he was driving an escalade or something with rediculously big wheels on and reg was d10uff I think.

Gerrad was in his silver rr sport (I saw alex in it a while back) well nice think it's an overfinch/similar
Cosmo

27th Nov 06 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Tosser, his little imigrant entourage used to stand around him like some superstart ganster

Think he was driving an escalade or something with rediculously big wheels on and reg was d10uff I think.

Gerrad was in his silver rr sport (I saw alex in it a while back) well nice think it's an overfinch/similar

Yeah he had something that says 'DIOUFY' or something like that on this one aswell, is going back a while now though. Saw him going into Anfield before a game once when he was injured with a few of his mates, they were all dressed like stereotypical pimps (imagine big hats, animal print, furr, etc!)

Havent seen Gerrard for ages, last met him when he lived at Marine Gate in Southport. Saw a load of them at the FA Cup final as were staying in the same hotel, but missed Gerrard. Cisse stood and chatted to me for a while, as did Crouch, Morientes and Rafa (got pics somewhere), most seemed like nice guys.

Tom

27th Nov 06 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen crouchy, finnan, fowler, and a few older ones like smicer etc.

Never really spoken to any of them though would feel a bit of a cnut

My mate saw rafa, luis garcia and morrietnes in pub over my side of the water about 12 months ago
Cosmo

27th Nov 06 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rafa seems to like his pubs

Yeah I didnt really know what to say, luckily could mention about the final the next day but was just trying to stop them from going upto their rooms so my GF could get her camera and get some pics
Tom

27th Nov 06 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh I am such a spoon i saw jamie carragher and his missus a week after the final on old hall street, double taked as didn't think it could possibly be him it was quite surreal actually everyone just stopped and looked
nik

27th Nov 06 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Met Defoe a couple of times, arrogant little tosser. David James is very friendly as is Glen Roeder.
jaffa

27th Nov 06 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I packed neils aspins (ex port vale player) shopping once when I worked at sainsburys.

What a claim to fame
chris-sri

27th Nov 06 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Tom

One of my mates was at Anfield when Liverpool played Bolton once. Some bloke next to him shouts "Cocksucker" at Diouf and Riise turned around and gave it the thumbs up
jr

27th Nov 06 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have to say out of all the players ive met never has one seemed like a cunt, berkovic was moaning like fuck when i met him about something else, but thats it,

ian wright was spot on, as was rio, lampard seemed like a bit of a cunt though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » blah 24 database queries in 0.0129890 seconds