corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Kona Mountainbike

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kona Mountainbike
nik

User status: Offline
29th Nov 06 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firemountain, 1995 (I think) model, was mine from new till about '97. 16'' frame (suit 10-14 yr old), red, project 2 forks, Shimano STX gears, in really good nick for the age. Could do with a service, and has two flat tyres although I will throw in a spare inner tube and tyre.

Will get pics if anyones interested for their Bro etc Only want £20 really seems shame to bin it just need to clear garage out for new car. Cost about £450 new.

Might be able to deliver as I do travel country for work u2u me.
nik

29th Nov 06 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same as that but smaller minus the gay bar ends
EarlofBarnet

29th Nov 06 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd definitely take it off your hands

Could you post it? I could arrange a courier, if you could take the front wheel off and stick it in a box (Halfords will give you one).

Let me know anyway
nik

29th Nov 06 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Replied to u2u's

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Kona Mountainbike 25 database queries in 0.2984788 seconds