corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » low voltage @ tps any ideas why......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author low voltage @ tps any ideas why......
gsimark

User status: Offline
30th Nov 06 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had a missfire changed normal stuff but still had it,

have got autodata disk and fault code said low voltage at tps so stripped down and the voltage is 4.03v the volatge should read 4.9 - 5.1, is my ecu at fault

i also had two broken wire at the air flow meter so that is repaired now,

not sure what to do now

Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

30th Nov 06 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bad earth or faulty TPS.
gsimark

30th Nov 06 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have checked the tps and the resitance changes as the throttle opens and it's within the tollerance, so i'm going to get a new loom for it it's only a small one it has the injector plugs as well

New Poll