corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » JVC cd headunit, D600 mobile

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author JVC cd headunit, D600 mobile
AzClem

User status: Offline
13th Dec 06 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm currently selling my JVC cd player. I have only ownesd this for 3months but due to circumstances am selling. it's the KD-LH811 model and has many features a top class headunit should have.

Motorized face
Dimmer
MDS-FET power amp
Cd changer (MP3) control
Sub out
Steering remote

it's all boxed and in superb condition. Also comes with a cd which allows you to download many different screen savers and videos onto the display. email me at ajclem85@aol.com or u2u me for any questions

£130ono (does not include postage which will only be about a tenar i'd imagine)
also have a samsung D600 for sale.. not in great condition, few scratches £50 ono
pics available on request of both items send me your email address and i'll mail them to you.
AzClem

18th Dec 06 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tops
gee2er

18th Dec 06 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pm'd
AzClem

18th Dec 06 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

replied ;-)

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » JVC cd headunit, D600 mobile 25 database queries in 0.5642641 seconds