corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Just got back from Burnley Vs Sunderland (2-2) *** I was a travelling away fan ***

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just got back from Burnley Vs Sunderland (2-2) *** I was a travelling away fan ***
Corsalad87

User status: Offline
17th Dec 06 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well set off at 7 oclock to head to Clitheroe our meeting point and drinking point. Well got there just after 10 oclock and barged into " The Station Hotel " in where we had a fantastic piss up and a lovely meal. Did a tad sightseeing whilst i was there and bought a sheep as thats all we saw on our travels sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep shagging locals. oooooooooh The game hahaha indeed Sunderland ie (us ) played pants and went 2-0 down. The ref was all for Burnley. Sunderland came to life in last 20 mins with the introduction of Hysen , Kavvvvvvvvyyyyy and leadbitter in which we then upped our game and scored 2 good goals one in final minute of injury time .

Objective before game = point so i was chuffed that we got one. but im a tad tired after the travelling so im off to bed as the thwaites smooth has worn off

PS got some pics but need to upload them off my 4ne
vaux-tech

17th Dec 06 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shame u didnt beat the dingles, did u come to our place when we did u 4-1? sunderlands away support is best in the league, when u were 3-0 down at ours, a select section of ur boys started doin the conga along the front of the stand and singin 'pne,pne,pne' along with us, great sense of humour!
Corsalad87

17th Dec 06 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was not at that match however i may attend the fa cup one where we will also be back in Clitheroe for a piss up beforehand
vaux-tech

18th Dec 06 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet, hope for the same atmosphere as last time
Corsalad87

18th Dec 06 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as always our support is quite good just wish the team was the same
Andrew

19th Dec 06 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a bad bar, my ex lives on Station Road there, just a few side streets down and one of my mates one the steets oposite.

Aimee off here lives not far from there too.
Corsalad87

19th Dec 06 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was the first we came too and the owner was quite nice as the tills rang loadsa ££££ in
Andrew

19th Dec 06 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics of any tallent ya pulled I wanna see if i know there name Spent more time there than Liverpool last summer lol. It's only a small town but the people are ace!
Corsalad87

20th Dec 06 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a few vids
Andrew

20th Dec 06 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Post them up
Corsalad87

21st Dec 06 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will when i load my phone software on! Theres a nice one of the fitty who served us at Burnley.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Just got back from Burnley Vs Sunderland (2-2) *** I was a travelling away fan *** 24 database queries in 0.0108881 seconds