corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » If you could change your team in Jan Transfer window....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If you could change your team in Jan Transfer window....
Cosmo

User status: Offline
28th Dec 06 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Realistically.....who would you buy for your team in January if you were in control of your club?

For me I think we need a RB and LB, and a forward.

If we get the money from DIC in time I would like to see us go for Micah Richards or Daniel Alves for RB. Get Gareth Bale for LB but also get Lucas Neill to provide cover with Riise to ease him into the Prem. As for forward, wouldnt mind Villa but its always a high risk with a player like that, Henry would be top choice but wwill never get him, so TBH im not too sure who!

If we dont get the money by Jan...I can see Neill coming anyway as will cost about 1m. He may bring in another squad RB to cover Finnan as no cover really. Wouldnt expect many more changes.
jr

28th Dec 06 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Harewood, Carlton Cole, Mascherano and zamora to go

Wright Phillips ermmmm and a striker or 2
Jules

28th Dec 06 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Inter: I'd change nothing, except perhaps if we could get Buffon from Juve.

Ipswich: We need someone to bag us at least a dozen goals a season, at the moment we don't have that, dunno who I'd like really, having Kuqi back would be cool but obviously it's not gonna happen!
Signing Gary Roberts from Accrington Stanley on a permanent deal will hopefully happen (as I'm certain he's just on loan) and would be nice to keep Simon Walton from Crystal Palace but doubt it'll happen

EDIT: Oh and to sign Alex Bruce on a permanent deal and stop any cunts from buying Billy Clarke!

[Edited on 28-12-2006 by Jules]
Marc

28th Dec 06 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guissepe Rossi
Alan Smith
Owen Hargreaves

Aaron

28th Dec 06 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hull City

Jokes aside...we just need a decent manager. Parkinson was shite, shame we couldnt have Dowie

[Edited on 28-12-2006 by Aj.]
Cosmo

28th Dec 06 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

realistic
Ojc

28th Dec 06 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alex Bruce is here permantly Jules until 2008 at least.
Jules

28th Dec 06 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I lost faith in you when you said Gary Roberts was ours - he's still on loan (and they want circa £200k for him - bargain imo)

Anyway, goto the other thread and do you ITFC team, I started doing it then realised there's not enough to choose from to make it interesting.
I want to see Sito to stay but looks like he's on his way

EDIT: Tommy Miller strongly linked with a return to Ipswich next month!!

[Edited on 28-12-2006 by Jules]
vaux-tech

28th Dec 06 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jules, u can have miller back!! hes absolutely awful, no pace, no skill and not fit enough to get into our team. as for players i can see coming in, michael ricketts should sign for us, if not i'd like leon constantine from port vale, hes bangin the goals in, and a midfielder is essential as miller will be on his way, i'd like to see someone else come in. oh ye, neil mellor should be fit by january aswell, ready for his first start since his move from liverpool in the summer. up the whites!!!
Danny P

28th Dec 06 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone who can do the 100mtrs in under 20 seconds, we must have the slowest team in the world this year
shawboy

28th Dec 06 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a couple of full time GK, not loan 1's.
Hammer

28th Dec 06 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We need a centre half badly, Caldwell and Balde are both injured which leaves McManus as our only centre half.

At the rate Nakamura is playing we would do well to keep him by this transfer window never mind past the summer.
Teddy

29th Dec 06 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Luton are missing a midfield "enforcer" as i call them. And a target man.

We sold both last summer and we are paying the price for unsettling a well put together team.
nik

29th Dec 06 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need a right back and a striker. Would have liked Phil Bardsley back but he's going to Sunderland. Striker wise heard lots of rumours but nothing concrete. Robbie Fowler on loan has been mentioned I understand our latest board member is stumping up some cash (upto 2.5 mill apparently) to push for promotion so we'll see.
ash87

29th Dec 06 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For pompey i think we need a left back as pamerot is playing there at the minute, maybe a couple of wide midfielders SWP has been mentioned, also would like fernandes to stay but his price is to high.
vaux-tech

29th Dec 06 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nik, i take it ur a burnley fan? if one of ur board members was stumping up 2.5 million, ur team would be linked with every player outside the championship, its more like about 500k u have to spend. ive heard u lot are skint and are trying to loan players instead of buying. thats after mcgreal and lafferty are sold!!
Jules

29th Dec 06 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Figo is leaving Inter next month to go and play in Dubai or somewhere for a skip full of cash - mercenary? Hmmm yep.
But Inter are looking at getting either Camoranasi from Juve or Beckham from Real to replace him, imo Becks can still do a job at that level - would be fantastic to see him on the right wing in the black and blue of Inter
J da Silva

30th Dec 06 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like to see Carlos Alberto released, too disruptive.
Get rid of Chilean GK Johnny Herrera also, he's South America's version of Reina/Dudek.

We've got a few strikers already come in, Brazil's window opens mid December, we've got Christian from Juventude, Jailson from Recife, so no real changes other than them.
Nilmar maybe leaving though although I'd rather he didn't.
PhilC

2nd Jan 07 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep hold of David Villa!
Tom

4th Jan 07 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want villa, he looks really good, could turn out a bit hit and miss though realistically.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » If you could change your team in Jan Transfer window.... 24 database queries in 0.0120289 seconds